Data MATRIX will lead the session at the ‘Clinical Trials In and Outside Russia’ Conference and speak about ePRO
On October 9, 2017, Data MATRIX will take part in the conference for the professionals in clinical trials industry. The event will take place in InterContinental Hotel (Tverskaya st., 22, Moscow).
In terms of Data MATRIX session ‘Electronic diary (ePRO): rational approach to dynamic data. Launch and features of modern systems’ the speakers will discuss the specifics and possibilities of working with paper- and electronic-based questionnaires, language validation, and share their experience of implementing the use of ePRO in clinical trials.
The speakers of the session:
- Ivan Dobromyslov, CEO Data MATRIX
- Oleg Efimov, Medical Writer OCT
- Vladimir Kovalev, Clinical Trials Manager Abbott Laboratories
The conference will be useful for:
- officers of pharmaceutical and biotech companies,
- members of departments for regulatory and medical affairs,
- members of quality assurance departments,
- developers of medicinal drugs and devices,
- investors interested in biomedical research projects.
The participation is free of charge. The number of participants is limited. For more details about the event’s program and registration follow this link.