Technical support specialist
What should be done?
- Accept requests from employees;
- Maintain knowledge bases on tasks and their systematization;
- Advise users on IT issues;
- Solve the problems of users related to the operation of office equipment;
- Initial administration of the network and servers;
- Analysis of problems and development of recommendations for their elimination, which were identified when using information technology.
Expectations from the candidate
- Strong command of Windows and Linux operating systems (including server versions);
- Confident knowledge of PC and office programs;
- Basic understanding of local network organization, operation and settings of network equipment;
- Ability to work with technical documentation;
- Friendly communication and the ability to clearly express their thoughts;
- Organizational skills, responsibility, the ability to prioritize, completing tasks on time.
What do we offer?
- Registration and working conditions in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, we also consider the registration of individual entrepreneurs, self-employed;
- Work schedule: 5/2;
- Salary is discussed individually with the candidate;
- Comfortable office in the city center.
- You love helping people and are always ready to explain (sometimes several times), tell, direct;
- Strive for new things, constantly learn and be curious;
- Are friendly, sociable and find common language with anyone.
- The company has existed for a long time, but the spirit of the startup is strong in it. Almost any direction of growth and development is open to you.
- Minimum bureaucracy.
- We are ready to listen to any ideas and, most importantly, we take them seriously.