Quality Assurance Manager
What should be done?
- Plan and implement a quality management system in the company;
- Create and maintain a system of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), organization and control over all stages of SOP development;
- Review, edit and approve quality assurance documents prepared by other specialists of the company;
- Conduct regular review and revision of documents related to quality assurance of the company;
- Assist in preparation for supplier qualification audits;
- Carries out project audits;
- Conduct quality assurance trainings for company employees.
Expectations from the candidate
- University degree;
- Work experience in the field of clinical trials;
- Work experience in the field of quality management (at least 3 years);
- Knowledge of ISO standards;
- Excellent knowledge of PC;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Strong organizational skills, sociability, flexibility in communication.
What do we offer?
- Join the most promising project in the field of medical data in the country and in the world - creating a world leader in research of routine clinical practice with subsequent integration with genetic data;
- Registration and working conditions in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Salary is discussed individually with the candidate;
- Medical insurance after a trial period (standard 3 months);
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamically developing company.