What should be done?
- Manage the progress of projects;
- Interact with the team on the completeness of the received medical data;
- Make decisions regarding the possibility and ways of implementing Sponsor's requirements, taking into account the pros and cons of possible implementations;
- Control the quality of work of medical writers at the stage of creating synopsis, protocols, final reports on projects;
- Participate in building processes within the company.
Expectations from the candidate
- University Degree in Medicine, Biology or Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- 3+ yeras of work experience in international pharmaceutical companies or large CIOs;
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical market and clinical research, drug development process and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of statistics;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Customer-oriented approach to work.
What do we offer?
- Join the most promising project in the field of medical data in the country and in the world - creating a world leader in Real-World Evidence with subsequent integration with genetic data;
- Work schedule: 5/2;
- Salary is discussed individually with a candidate;
- Medical insurance after a 3-month trial period;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamically developing company.