Partner Network Development Lead
What should be done?
- Searching for medical institutions and opinion leaders in certain areas in order to implement projects;
- Attracting new medical institutions for cooperation;
- Analyze the possibility of the new projects on the basis of medical institutions;
- Signing contracts with medical sites;
- Further improving the efficiency of partner medical institutions;
- Providing reports on the status of ongoing projects.
What do we expect from the candidate?
- University degree in Medical Science, Pharmaceutical Science or Biology. MD degree will be an advantage;
- At least 3 years of work experience in international pharmaceutical companies or large CROs as a medical expert or specialist in the selection of research sites;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Experience in communicating with opinion leaders in various therapeutic areas;
- Successful experience of communication with research sites;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, spoken and written communication;
- Customer-oriented approach to work.
What do we offer?
- Join the most promising healthcare data project in the country and globally, that focuses on creating a world leader in RWE research;
- Registration and working conditions in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive salary discussed individually with the candidate;
- Medical insurance after a standard 3-month trial period;
- Possibility of professional growth within a dynamically developing team;
- Full time 5/2, office in Moscow.