What should be done?
- Writing documentation for research of routine clinical practice (synopsis; research protocol; informed consent; instructions and guidelines for investigators);
- Writing final reports on the results of studies of routine clinical practice, statistical reports on the results of statistical analysis;
- Preparation of literary reviews, scientific reports, reports, publications;
- Verification of documentation for compliance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities of the Russian Federation and with the requirements of customers;
- Quality control, editing and correction of errors in design documentation;
- Interaction with the project team during the development of documentation.
Expectations from the candidate
- Higher medical / pharmaceutical education;
- More than 3 years of experience in writing documentation for clinical trials: protocols, investigator brochures, research reports;
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory legal acts, methodological materials and rules governing clinical trials;
- Knowledge of the provisions of Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP);
- Knowledge of English (at least Upper-Intermediate);
- Confident PC user, knowledge of text and graphic editors for working with text and images;
- Analytical mindset, organizational skills, responsibility, the ability to prioritize, completing tasks on time.
What do we offer?
- Join the most promising project in the field of medical data in the country and in the world - creating a world leader in research of routine clinical practice with subsequent integration with genetic data;
- It is possible to register under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with full employment, we also consider part-time employment, remote work - registration of an individual entrepreneur, self-employed;
- Salary is discussed individually with the candidate.
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamically developing company.