Data analyst / data engineer
Data MATRIX is a MedTech company with 10 years of expertise in healthcare and Big Data. Since 2021 Data MATRIX has been the first and exclusive company in Russia that can legally collect anonymized data from medical facilities for RWE (Real-World Evidence) studies. The company's portfolio includes more than 200 projects for pharmaceutical, biotech companies and contract research organizations. By joining forces with partners, the Data MATRIX company can use data for scientific and commercial purposes: to monitor drug safety in real clinical practice, to compare different treatment methods, to identify patients' medical needs, and to find new uses for drugs. Our main goal is to deliver progressive and targeted treatment to patients worldwide and accelerate the digitalization of personal healthcare.
We are looking for a Data analyst to join our team. Data analyst will be responsible for data collection and development of databases for Real-World Evidence. This role is needed to architect datasets and implement further intellectual processing of these data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data collection: complex SQL queries. Building up and deployment of databases for clinical trials (writing ETL scripts);
- Building registration cards of participants study;
- Validation of datasets using manual and automatic testing;
- Verification and coding of data, providing medical credibility;
- Participation in the automation of data processing.
If you have:
- University degree in Medical Sciences or Information Technologies;
- Experience working with big data in healthcare;
- Experience with DBMS (we work with PostgreSQL);
- Excellent knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of ETL processes (data extraction, transformation and loading);
- English — B2 — Upper Intermediate.
The Following Will Hugely Increase Our Interest
- Experience in data analysis for different health research using Python.
- Full-time job, remote or from the office in the City Center of Moscow;
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses;
- Social package: Medical insurance;
- Corporate English;
- Professional training;
- Fun corporate events.
Open and Collaborative Environment:
- Personal growth and career development supported on corporate level;
- Support of self-study and research;
- Professional training;
- Getting data from the team of leading medical institutions;
- Participation in international projects. Our team works with companies across the globe;
- Research and application of state-of-art models;