What should be done?
- Create and maintain databases;
- Create medical datasets by writing ETL scripts;
- Validate datasets using manual and automated testing.
Expectations from the candidate
- Higher technical education in the field of IT;
- Work experience of at least 3 years in the field of Big Data;
- Experience with medical data will be your advantage;
- Experience with DBMS (we work with PostgreSQL);
- Excellent knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of ETL processes (extraction, transformation and loading of data);
- Knowledge and experience in Python will be your advantage.
What do we offer?
- Join the most promising project in the field of medical data in the country and in the world - creating a world leader in research of routine clinical practice with subsequent integration with genetic data;
- Registration and working conditions in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Salary is discussed individually with the candidate;
- Medical insurance after a trial period (standard 3 months);
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamically developing company.