What should be done?
- Interact with experts on the subject area. Analyze the incoming requirements in terms of technical implementation and design together with the team;
- Make decisions on how to implement the requirements, taking into account the pros and cons of possible implementations;
- Interact with the development team, justify adopted architectural solutions;
- Check the quality of the final implementation and development process;
- Manage (own) artifacts related to product architecture (HLD, specifications, requirements);
- Participate in the development of project documentation;
- Carry out architectural supervision and solve technical problems.
What do we expect from the candidate?
- Work experience as an architect/СTO/direction leader for at least 3 years;
- Experience with MIS (medical information systems);
- The ability to establish a common ground with stakeholders who do not have technical background, the ability to communicate their opinions in plain language;
- Ability to find a common language with the development team and reasonably defend their decisions;
- Experience in data analysis and modeling;
- Customer focus, choice of technical implementation for business needs;
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP principles, patterns, understanding of the appropriateness of their application;
- Knowledge of the current stack: Net Core3.1, C # 8.0, Kafka, PostgreSql, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticksearch + Kibana, Docker, K8s, Gitlab Confident knowledge and experience of working with DBMS (MSSQL, PostgreSql), knowledge of T-SQL;
- Experience in developing web applications and web services (RESTful, microservice approach);
- Experience with GITt, JIRA, Confluence; as well as the introduction of standards for the transfer of medical data - fhir and Common Data Models (OMOP, PCORNET, i2b2, sentine);
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) will be an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Join the most promising healthcare data project in the country and globally, that focuses on creating a world leader in RWE research;
- Registration and working conditions in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive salary discussed individually with the candidate;
- Medical insurance after a standard 3-month trial period;
- Possibility of professional growth within a dynamically developing team;
- Full time 5/2, office in Moscow.
Send your CV